Sunday, January 22, 2012

January 22: Pantry "Before" Pictures

Organizing my kitchen is definitely on my list of projects for this month. Especially now that I am cooking more and actually using my kitchen! Really, I would just like a whole new kitchen. But that is not going to happen any time soon, so for now I'm going to do what I can to make the space I have work for me.

We don't have a pantry, just three kitchen cabinets that we use for food storage. I do store a few stock up items in our basement storage, but other than that, this is the space we have for food. It's not a huge space, and I am really not using the space well right now. Everything just gets thrown in wherever.

I am hosting a Tupperware party this week, and I'm hoping to get some containers to help organize this space better. (If you live in town and want to come to the party, let me know!)

Here are the before pictures of my kitchen cabinets:

Once I get my Tupperware here in a few weeks, I'll post the after pictures!




0 comments:

Post a Comment